Pages

Friday, March 30, 2012

Mark's Morning Frittata

Ooooooh, I love it when I wake up smelling this!  Mark gets up before me and I wake up to the most delicious aromas...yes, and he delivers coffe and breakfast in bed when I wish but I would rather have coffee in bed and breakfast at the table.  I am not a breakfast in bed sort of girl, you might be relieved to know, lol.

This recipe is a keeper, I promise...so is Mark, sorry, you can't have him!


First, you slice a few potatoes on a mandoline, or we use the Pampered Chef Simple Slicer. You lay them in a pan sprayed with Pam Spray and brown them in the oven at 350 until beginning to brown.


While they are browning, saute onion, asparagus cut in small pieces, a bit of cubed ham, and he tosses in a bit of frozen chopped up hot red pepper from the freezer.


Distribute evenly over the potato crust.


Add a small sprinkle of fat free cheddar.


In a blender, combine 4 eggs and 4 oz of Fat free Cream cheese.  Pour this over the vegetables.


Now bake for 1/2 hour or until set for the most delicious breakfast Mark will ever deliver to your bed and you will carry to the table to eat!  YUM!  Thanks Mark, kiss kiss x.

No comments:

Post a Comment