Pages

Monday, October 4, 2010

Rice Pudding, a yummy breakfast!


Mmmmmmm, all baked and ready to eat!  Thanks Mark!  Mark was Man of the Year in Slimming World and he makes the best rice pudding.   So, of course I decided to upload it to Youtube and you can see it on my channel laurelwright7 .  With making extra rice, I made stuffed peppers, stuffed cabbage rolls and then Mark made Rice pudding.  It makes 4 servings and I like to eat it with half a sliced banana on top.  In fact, I wish I had some right now.  Here is how he makes it for me.

Rice Pudding
3 cups of fat free skim milk
3 eggs
10 or 12 packets of Splenda
2 cups of rice, cooked
cinnamon to taste

Mix the above ingredients in a sauce pan and bring slowly just to a soft boil while continuously stirring.  Then dump into a dish sprayed with Pam Spray and bake at 350F for 15 minutes or until set. Don't forget to see Mark make it on youtube...he is camera shy so I had to sneak up on him!

No comments:

Post a Comment